Saturday, November 19, 2011

WHERE HAS THE YEAR GONE?

I can't believe it is almost Thanksgiving!  This year has just flown by and I can't keep up, I've  been so busy all year it just slipped away from me.  There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in a day to get everything done and here it is almost Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.  I love cooking and having family around to share a wonderful meal and great conversation.  A time to just eat, talk and relax with one another.  Our lives seem to have gotten so hectic we hardly have time for anything or anyone.  So eat, drink and enjoy your loved ones this Thanksgiving Holiday, as I intend to do.

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving with all your loved ones around to share it with.  Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment